How to apply for your pass from the Port of Barcelona
This is the procedure for obtaining accreditation or the pass that allows people whose work brings them to the port precinct to do so on a continual daily or occasional basis.
You can apply for your pass using the specific form.
- Application form for a regular pass for permanent activities
- Application form for a temporary pass for activities lasting three months at most
In addition to the completed application form, you must also provide:
- A colour passport size photo (no photocopies allowed)
- A photocopy of your ID card
- A photocopy of the TC2 Social Security form containing the names of the workers for which the pass is requested. If the worker is not listed on the TC2 form, you must attach a letter signed by the director of the applying undertaking certifying that the worker is linked to the company.
- This form must be signed and stamped by the applying undertaking and the concession-holder company (in this case, Mepsa)
- The application form must be handed in at the Port’s Unified Access Service (SAU) together with all required documentation
- To renew a pass, only the TC2 is required along with the application form
- Identification cards will be delivered within 48 hours of request.